Stafford Squash Club is a non-profit body dedicated to the enjoyment and development of squash, encouraging good sportsmanship, physical fitness, positive team play, and the enjoyment of the game.
Stafford Squash Club plays a lead role in encouraging and nurturing its next generation of squash players in Brisbane’s northern region by providing opportunities for talented senior and junior players to compete in various competitions.
Stafford Squash Club will strive for success on the court, provide its players with support and encouragement, well maintained facilities and create a family orientated social atmosphere, which will set an example for all squash centres & clubs to follow. The Club will be led by a progressive, professional administration which has the respect of the members and targets continual improvement of squash for the club and Brisbane.
Stafford Squash Club values are:
- We value a job well done and strive to constantly improve the programs and services we provide to each other, our members and other organisations.
- We welcome the local community regardless of their race, creed or religion.
- We aspire for excellence in all that we undertake.
- We work cooperatively with each other and our members in an environment of trust.
- We address the needs of our players and members and respond to them in the best possible way.
- We listen and work hard to communicate clearly, accurately and promptly.
- We treat everyone with fairness, honesty, courtesy and respect.
- We strive to make each individual a part of the team, working together toward a common goal.
- We foster an environment in which our members can be encouraged, recognised and rewarded.
- We continually strive to improve the quality of service we provide our club structure and its resources.